Henry ("Hank") M. Doyle brings two decades of experience delivering personalized and results-oriented legal representation to clients, large and small.
After earning his B.A. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1991, Hank went on to receive his Juris Doctorate from the North Carolina Central University School of Law in 1995, and is admitted to practice in all North Carolina State Courts, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina.
Hank is a lifelong resident of Wake County and lives in Raleigh, NC with his wife and three children. He enjoys golf, outdoor activities, and spending time with his family.
- Admitted to the North Carolina Bar (1995)
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina (2004)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A. in History and Political Science (1991).
- NCCU School of Law (J.D. 1995)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Wake County Bar Association
- Tenth Judicial District Bar Association
- Knightdale Chamber of Commerce
- Kiwanis Club of Knightdale (Past President and Founding Member)
- Cary Chamber of Commerce